One Dalton is an innovative collaboration of architecture, design, and craftsmanship. No detail has been overlooked in the creation of this special Boston condominium.
The Four Seasons Private Residences are masterfully designed by Harry Cobb of Pei Cobb Freed & Partners, one of the world’s most distinguished architects, along with Cambridge Seven Associates. One Dalton will stand 61 stories high in the Boston skyline and will be New England’s tallest and most luxurious residential building.
THE INCOMPARABLE FOUR SEASONS
Four Seasons is revered around the globe for its exceptional discreet service and brand loyalty. With the Private Residences managed by Four Seasons, owners and their guests will enjoy access to curated amenities and a service-rich lifestyle.
Izakaya-style Japanese dining in which dishes are brought to the table continuously throughout the meal. Zuma’s characteristic culinary concept features a main kitchen, sushi counter and robata grill offering modern, sophisticated Japanese cuisine. Locations include: London, Dubai, Miami, Las Vegas, New York, Rome
ADDITIONAL FOOD & BEVERAGE
- In-Residence Dining
- Lobby Cafe
- Private Resident’s Dining Room in Club Lounge
- Designated Director of Residences
- Designated Four Seasons Residential Concierge
- 24-hour security
- Doorman and bellman service
- In-residence dining service
- Housekeeping services
- Messenger service
- Pet care services
- Valet dry cleaning & laundry
- Salon with hair and nail services
- Priority reservations at Hotel restaurants and bars
- Signing privileges and direct billing services for all hotel services
PRIVACY & CONVENIENCE
- Private residential porte cochère entrance
- The building’s unique soft triangular design allows for the elimination of long corridors providing direct elevator access to private residential lobbies
- Private entrance into Hotel lobby
- Private Residents’ only amenities on the 24th and 50th Floors
- Four Seasons was the most awarded hotel company in the Conde Nast Traveler (US) Reader’s Choice Awards with 53 properties included
- The #1 Luxury Hotel Chain in the Business Traveller Awards
- Best Hotel Group Worldwide by The Gallivanter’s Guide
- Le Cinq at Four Seasons Hotel George V awarded third Michelin star in the 2016 Michelin Guide
OWN A MASTERPIECE
One Dalton’s luxury condominiums are defined by their contemporary character, sophistication, and meticulous attention to detail. Each expertly crafted residence features generous layouts and floor-to-ceiling windows, while offering supreme comfort and luxurious livability in Boston’s finest neighborhood.
As sophisticated as they are functional, kitchens at One Dalton feature custom designed SieMatic cabinetry with top-of-the-line appliances and fixtures.
Modern and crisp, the bathrooms are tranquil spaces with custom designed vanities, glazed marble flooring and Dornbracht fixtures.
On the 55th floor and above, Penthouse Flats offer the ultimate living experience. An abundance of natural light, skyline views and private balconies provide the perfect setting for every occasion and everyday pleasure.
Our two-story Penthouse Estates will be the finest residences ever in Boston. These residences include cascading staircases, soaring ceilings and a double height terrace with outdoor fireplaces creating an incomparable indoor/outdoor living experience.
At One Dalton, every need has been anticipated and every detail has been carefully considered. Owners of these Boston luxury condos have direct access to over 20,000 square feet of amenity space on the 7th, 24th, and 50th floors, as well as a newly commissioned 5,000-square-foot park designed by award-winning landscape architect Michael Van Valkenburgh.
Indoor 65 foot/20 meter lap pool encased by floor-to-ceiling windows
Fitness center featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
Changing rooms with steam rooms for men and women
Signature spa with massage and treatment rooms
Salon with manicure, pedicure and hair styling services
Private yoga and pilates studio ideal for personal training sessions
Golf simulator room with wet bar
State of the art private conference space
Private theater room
Family activity center with party kitchen
Pet washing and grooming station
Laundry room with commercial oversized washers and dryers
Private Residents’ Club Lounge overlooking the Charles River and Boston skyline including dining room, lounge area with TV, fully appointed bar and catering kitchen and terrace
Storage units for most residences
Six ultra high speed KONE elevators which travel at 1,400 feet per minute maximizing building performance by minimizing wait times and reducing energy consumption