After a morning’s stroll through London’s bustling Borough Market, you enjoy a short walk back to the comfort and elegance of Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London. The 34th to 52nd floors of Renzo Piano’s iconic building house the hotel, which is Shangri-La’s first property in the UK.
When you arrive, you savour a refreshing cup of Chinese tea at TĪNG on level 35, before making your way to your spacious room. Here, floor to ceiling windows showcase breathtaking views of vibrant London, and you watch the life of the city unfold along the River Thames.
An afternoon business meeting, in one of the world’s capitals of global finance, will be easy to reach. The hotel is just across the river from The City of London, and a scenic 15-minute river taxi ride from the Canary Wharf business and commercial hub.
At the end of a busy day, you look forward to relaxing with a cocktail at Shangri-La’s stylish GŎNG bar, on level 52, where you marvel at sparkling city views as the evening sky gently shifts colour.
In the morning, after a dip in the hotel’s indoor infinity pool on level 52, you’ll explore the colourful galleries of Tate Modern and the majestic architecture of St Paul’s Cathedral, both within easy reach. For now, it is time for a peaceful night’s rest in the sanctuary of Shangri-La Hotel, At The Shard, London.
RESERVE YOUR STAY
- ‘Recommended on HolidayCheck 2016’ Award – HolidayCheck
- Hotel Opening of The Year – European Hospitality Awards 2015
- Best Travel Destination/Experience – TUMI X WIRED Innovation in Travel Awards 2015
- Top Hotels in London – Conde Nast Traveler Readers’ Choice Awards 2015
- ‘Hot List: Most Exciting Hotel Openings Around The World’ – Conde Nast Traveler 2015
- ‘It List: The Best New Hotels’ – Travel + Leisure 2015
- ‘Best New Arrival; Luxury Hotel in London’ – HuRun Report’s Best of the Best Awards 2015
- ‘101 Best Hotels: London’ – Tatler Travel Guide 2015
- Top 100 Wedding Venues – Brides 2015
- Modern European: Ting Restaurant – Tatler Restaurant Guide 2015
- Top 10 Most Popular Resort Hotels – 21st Century News Golden Pillow Awards 2015 (China)
- Best New Hotel In The World – Travel + Leisure India & South Asia’s India’s Best Awards 2014
- Shortlisted for ‘Best Urban Hotels 2014’ – Wallpaper Magazine
- Named number 1 in ‘Top 10 European Business Hotels’ – Business Review Europe, September 2014
- ‘The Most Amazing View’ – Zanadu’s Global Travel Experience Awards 2014